One Screen Easy Scheduling is a separate module (included with the Pro and Enterprise editions) that allows you to edit the schedules of multiple employees at once. It can be accessed by going to Standard - Scheduling.
- Select the date within the week you want to display, and filter out shifts and employees (click the Filter Employees button).
- Check off the days/employees you want to edit (checking the boxes in the top column will check that day for all employees).
- When you have the correct selection, click Edit Checked.
4. Check the Work box and select the Shift Group and Shift to apply. You can also deny short lunches/breaks. If you have the Jobs/Depts module you can also assign specific Jobs or Departments.
5. Press Ok and the selected shift will apply to all employees.
To learn more about setting up shifts, read this article