10. Click on Next button. As a result you will be navigated to "Set Default Values" step.
11. Do NOT change anything in Database default values script part. Click on Next button.
12. If default values are successfully created, in the "Execution results" section you will see which rows are affected and "All commands executed successfully." message:
13. Click on Next button. As a result you will be navigated to "Completed" step.
14. Click Finish button to finish database setup process.
Copyright © 2020 AMG Employee Management. All rights reserved.