If you see an error message when opening or running a report in the AMG Attendance System, such as the one below, please follow this guide.
This error is from Crystal Reports, a separate program that is installed as part of AMG.
- Click OK on the error message to close it, then close the AMG Attendance System program completely.
- Locate your original installation folder or USB drive with the AMG program. The folder will likely be named something like 'US 220.127.116.11'.
- Inside that folder open the 'Client' folder and then the 'Crystal Reports for .Net Framework 4.0 x86' folder.
- Double click the file located there ('CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_14.msi') to run it.
- After the installation is finished re-open the AMG software.
You should now be able to run reports again as normal.