Our software enables us to enroll an employee without an administrator having to manually be at the device. This makes it easier for employees and device managers during the enrollment process.
At the moment, the devices that are compatible with enrolling employees are all models of our Handpunches, including the GT400.
In order to enroll employees remotely using Badge Enrollment found in the wizard:
- From Choose Device combo box choose the device, in which the badge should be enrolled.
- Press Connect button. If you are successfully connected, then under Choose Device group box you will see Connected label in green color.
- If you are enrolling a card, then after connecting to the device press Enroll button, and then either pass the card in front of card reader or manually enter card number and press Enter key from the keyboard.
- If you are enrolling a hand, then after connecting to the device press Enroll button, and then put your hand on the hand scanner 3 times. The device will prompt "Place Hand"
- After completing enrollment process, press Finish to complete Employee Entry Wizard and save the employee and its badge.
If you'd like to enroll someone as an administrator, the Security Level below the employee name can be used to indicate the role of the user on the device. Security Level set to "None" means the user is just an employee, Security Level set to "Security" means the user is an administrator and has access to enter the admin menu.