When configuring Departments and job in AMG attendance system first you need to assign the specific Actions to the clock:
- Go to Devices
- Configure devices
- Add/Edit Device.
- Select "AMG 100-C Biometric"
- Work Code Action: Enter department, enter Job, select the action you would like the employee to perform on the Clock when clocking in.
6. Department: allow you to assign Your AMG 100-C to a specified Department only. ( when using this option you are determining that the clock belongs to that specified department and all clock ins are from that department only.
7. Press OK to save.
Instructions for setting up the AMG 100-C to take department/Jobs actions when employees use the biometric clock:
- ON AMG 100-C access the menu of the clock by holding done M/OK button until menu opens, or you see a padlock requesting admin Affirm to unlock the clock.
- Select System
- Select Keyboard
- Select Key 0
- Function set to Workcode
To View workcodes in the AMG 100-C:
- ON AMG 100-C access the menu of the clock by holding done M/OK button until the menu opens, or you see a padlock requesting admin Affirm to unlock the clock.
- User Manger (User Mng)
- Press the M/OK Button to Add New, Edit and Delete work codes
Steps employees will take to Clock into A Specified Department/Job:
- Employee Press the Zero Key on the clocks select the Workcode (department/job) By scrolling using the Arrow keys Up and Down or type in the Workcode Number press M/OK Button and place finger on the scanner.