- Go to the devices menu by holding down the M/OK button until the menu opens or until it ask for admin affirm. (If it asks for admin affirm, make sure the administrator is there to unlock it.)
- Select Communication (COM.)
- Select Web Setup (Only complete this step if you are using the client server software)
- Delete the information listed for the URL or IP (Only complete this step if you are using the client server software)
- Log into AMGTime software
- Go to Standard
- Select Poll
- A Poll window will open. In that window, please make sure these two checkboxes are checked:
- Change device date and time
- Synchronize with PC time.
- Click Poll
Once polling is complete, the time on the clock should have the correct time.