To create reports that run automatically on a specific schedule you will need to create an auto process.
1. Go to Tools - Auto Process and click Add to create a new process.
1. Go to Tools - Auto Reporting and click Add to create a new process.
2. Give the process a name and choose Run Report as the Task Type
3. Click the Report button to select your report and choose the options for it. Click Next to select employees, dates and other options. Be sure to check the Email Report option on the same screen as the date select and add in the email addresses you want the report sent to. Be sure to go to the end of the report options to select the Finish button.
4. You will be redirected back to the auto process screen. On the left hand side select the days and times you want to create the report.
5. When finished click OK and the process will be set up.
Copyright © 2019 AMG Employee Management. All rights reserved.