Wrong Transactions report gives you information about employees’ performed wrong transactions during the specified date range. As wrong are considered those transactions which badge numbers are not available in software, or which have related job and department, which are also not available in the software.
After choosing Wrong Transactions report from the list of all available reports, in the middle part of the Reports Wizard screen appear some options for report configuration. Here you select any option you would like to apply to the report.
- In the Show Optional Fields group box select one of the following options:
- Wrong Badges - if you want to show in the report transactions with wrong badge numbers.
- Wrong Departments - if you want to show in the report transactions with wrong departments.
- Wrong Jobs - if you want to show in the report transactions with wrong jobs.
- After the custom configuration on the first step is done, click on Next button and navigate to the second step where you can use Select Time Period fields to select the date range for which you want to generate the report. From the drop-down list select any of predefined options, like Today, Yesterday, This Week, etc., or select Custom option and enter a custom date range into Start and End date fields.
- Then use Order By fields to select how to order employees in the report. You can order employees either by code or name, and either ascending or descending.
- As the last option in this step you have the E-mail Report check box, which you should select if you want the report to be sent to any e-mail address right from the software. In that case you should also select those e-mail recipients who you want the report to be sent to.
- On the next step use 5 Custom Fields to enter any custom information, which you want to be displayed at the end of the report.
- The below Add to Widgets button allows you to add the current report with the current configuration to the list of reports available in the Widgets.
- Once the necessary configuration is done, click on Generate button. As a result the report will appear on the screen.
In the header of the report is displayed the following info: company name and logo, report name, date range, ordering criteria, date and time of generating report. In the body of the report is displayed the list of all wrong transactions.
The list of transactions includes the following information:
Date: Displays date and time of transaction.
Badge/Department/Job: Displays badge number /department code/job code of transaction.
Device: Displays device from which transaction was polled.
Report Printing and Exporting Options
- Click on the Export Report icon in the upper left corner of the screen to export this report to a separate file, which can be in any of the following formats: .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .rtf, .csv, .xml, .rpt
- Click on the Print Report icon to print the report.
- Use left and right arrows next to exporting and printing icons for navigating to next and previous pages of the report.