Transactions report gives you a full detailed info about clock transactions during the specified date range.
After choosing Transactions report from the list of all available reports, in the middle part of the Reports Wizard screen appear some options for report configuration. Here you select any option you would like to apply to the report.
- In the Include In Report group box select which transactions you want to include in the report:
- Select All option, if you want to show in the report all clock transactions.
- Select Manual option, if you want to show in the report manually added clock transactions.
- Select Polled option, if you want to show in the report clock transactions polled from device and not modified.
- Select Polled and Modified option, if you want to show in the report clock transactions polled from device, but then manually modified.
- Select Deleted option, if you want to show in the report deleted clock transactions.
- Put the check mark in the Show transactions photos box if you want to show in the report attendance photos received from devices.
- Put the check mark in the Show difference column box if you want to show in the report difference between initial and modified transactions hours. For that will appear new Difference column in the report.
- After the custom configuration on the first step is done, click on Next button and navigate to the second step where you can select Employees who should appear in the report. Before selecting employees, you can filter them by Status, Working Time and Employment Type. Also you can filter employees by headquarters, divisions, groups, departments and jobs, to which they are assigned.
- On the third step from Devices table select those devices, transactions of which should be displayed in the report.
- On the next step use Select Time Period fields to select the date range for which you want to generate the report. From the drop-down list select any of predefined options, like Today, Yesterday, This Week, etc., or select Custom option and enter a custom date range into Start and End date fields.
- Then use Order By fields to select how to order employees in the report. You can order employees either by code or name, and either ascending or descending.
- The Show Hours as decimals check box allows you to define how you want to display hours in the report: either in decimal format, or HH:MM format.
- As the last option in this step you have the E-mail Report check box, which you should select if you want the report to be sent to any e-mail address right from the software. In that case you should also select those e-mail recipients who you want the report to be sent to.
- On the next step use 5 Custom Fields to enter any custom information, which you want to be displayed at the end of the report.
- The below Add to Widgets button allows you to add the current report with the current configuration to the list of reports available in the Widgets.
- Once the necessary configuration is done, click on Generate button. As a result the report will appear on the screen.
In the header of the report is displayed the following info: company name and logo, report name, date range, ordering criteria, date and time of generating report.
In the body of the report is displayed the list of clock transactions for each employee separately.
The list of transactions includes the following information:
Code: Displays code of the employee.
Name: Displays name of the employee.
Date: Displays date and time of transaction. Note that if transaction is manually modified, then it displays not the initial date and time, but already modified date and time. The same date and time is displayed in timecard.
Day: Displays week day of transaction.
Clock Date*: If in Clock Date column date and time is recorded, then transaction has been polled from a device / performed by PC Clock / performed by mobile app. It displays date and time of the device at the moment when the transaction has been performed. Normally Clock Date should be the same as Date. If not, then the transaction has been later modified manually.
Diff: This column appears only if Show difference column box was checked before generating the report. It displays the difference between transaction hours displayed in Date and Clock Date columns, if they are different.
Action: Displays action type of transaction (e.g. Clock In, Clock Out, etc.).
Clock: Displays code and name of device from which transaction has been performed. If transaction has been performed by mobile app, then it displayed name and model of mobile phone.
Commit Date: Displays date and time of polling transaction from device / performing by PC Clock / performing by mobile app, or date and time of manually adding / editing / deleting transaction.
Applied by: Displays POLLED, if transaction has been polled from a device / performed by PC Clock / performed by mobile app, or displays username of the user who has added / edited / deleted the transaction.
Total row at the end of transactions shows the total count of employee’s transactions for the selected date range.
Total Count row at the end of report shows the total count of all employees’ transactions for the selected date range.
Report Printing and Exporting Options
- Click on the Export Report icon in the upper left corner of the screen to export this report to a separate file, which can be in any of the following formats: .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .rtf, .csv, .xml, .rpt
- Click on the Print Report icon to print the report.
- Use left and right arrows next to exporting and printing icons for navigating to next and previous pages of the report.