HandPunch Memory Upgrades (user capacity) are handled via an activation code that is programmed into the HandPunch via the keyboard.
To request a Memory Upgrade it is necessary to supply your Dealer with the Serial Number of the HandPunch to be upgraded.
This is because the activation code is specific to an individual HandPunch reader.
Upgrade Programming Procedure:
1. Power up the HandPunch.
2. Wait until the date and time appear on the display.
3. Press the [CLEAR] [ENTER] keys simultaneously; you will then be prompted to enter a Password.
4. Press  then [ENTER]
5. Press [NO] until "Upgrade" appears
6. Press [YES]
7. Enter the activation code provided by your Dealer (note: the display will not show the numbers entered)
8. The display will say "Mem Upgrade XXX"
9. Press [Yes] The Upgrade is now complete.