Forecasting report gives you information about the hours that the employee is forecasted to work for any period of time, and also shows the sum of money that employee will receive for the forecasted amount of hours.
After choosing Forecasting report from the list of all available reports, in the middle part of the Reports Wizard screen appear some options for report configuration. Here you should do the following configuration of the report.
- From the Group By group box you have options to group employees in the report by their divisions, groups, headquarters, jobs, departments, or not to group at all. If grouped by any of available options, you can also put a check mark in the Each group from new page box to see each group employees from a new page.
- After the custom configuration on the first step is done, click on Next button and navigate to the second step where you can select Employees who should appear in the report. Before selecting employees, you can filter them by Status, Working Time and Employment Type. Also you can filter employees by headquarters, divisions, groups, departments and jobs, to which they are assigned.
- On the next step use Select Time Period fields to select the date range for which you want to generate the report. From the drop-down list select any of predefined options, like Today, Yesterday, This Week, etc., or select Custom option and enter a custom date range into Start and End date fields. If Pay Period time option is chosen, then choose the pay policy from Pay Policy combo box and enter how many pay periods you want to go back or ahead (depending on the Back or Ahead selection) in the Pay Periods text box.
- Then use Order By fields to select how to order employees in the report. You can order employees either by code or name, and either ascending or descending.
- The Show Hours as decimals check box allows you to define how you want to display hours in the report: either in decimal format, or HH:MM format.
- As the last option in this step you have the E-mail Report check box, which you should select if you want the report to be sent to any e-mail address right from the software. In that case you should also select those e-mail recipients who you want the report to be sent to.
- On the next step use 5 Custom Fields to enter any custom information, which you want to be displayed at the end of the report.
- The below Add to Widgets button allows you to add the current report with the current configuration to the list of reports available in the Widgets.
- Once the necessary configuration is done, click on Generate button. As a result the report will appear on the screen.
In the header of the report is displayed the following info: company name and logo, report name, date range, ordering criteria, date and time of generating report.
In the body of the report is displayed the forecasted total hours, and forecasted sum of money.
The list of forecasted data includes the following information:
Code: Displays code of the employee.
Name: Displays name of the employee.
Date: Displays date of the working day.
Day: Displays week day of the working day.
Hours: Displays forecasted total sum of employee’s worked hours (including paid and unpaid hours).
Total Paid: Displays forecasted total sum of employee’s paid hours.
Money: Displays sum of money that the employee should receive for the forecasted hours.
Report Printing and Exporting Options
- Click on the Export Report icon in the upper left corner of the screen to export this report to a separate file, which can be in any of the following formats: .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .rtf, .csv, .xml, .rpt
- Click on the Print Report icon to print the report.
- Use left and right arrows next to exporting and printing icons for navigating to next and previous pages of the report.