Repeating Punches report gives you information about employees’ repeated punches during the specified date range.Punch is considered repeated if performed during 1 minute by default. (Duration can be changed from pay policies).
After choosing Repeating Punches report from the list of all available reports, in the middle part of the Reports Wizard screen appear some options for report configuration. Here you select any option you would like to apply to the report.
- Put the check mark in the Duplicate Punches box if you want to include duplicate punches in report (as duplicate are considered punches with same action types, e.g clock in and clock in).
- Put the check mark in the Opposing Punches box if you want to include opposing punches in report (as opposing are considered punches with opposite action types, e.g clock in and clock out).
- After the custom configuration on the first step is done, click on Next button and navigate to the second step where you can select Employees who should appear in the report. Before selecting employees, you can filter them by Status, Working Time and Employment Type. Also you can filter employees by headquarters, divisions, groups, departments and jobs, to which they are assigned.
- On the next step use Select Time Period fields to select the date range for which you want to generate the report. From the drop-down list select any of predefined options, like Today, Yesterday, This Week, etc., or select Custom option and enter a custom date range into Start and End date fields.
- Then use Order By fields to select how to order employees in the report. You can order employees either by code or name, and either ascending or descending.
- As the last option in this step you have the E-mail Report check box, which you should select if you want the report to be sent to any e-mail address right from the software. In that case you should also select those e-mail recipients who you want the report to be sent to.
- On the next step use 5 Custom Fields to enter any custom information, which you want to be displayed at the end of the report.
- The below Add to Widgets button allows you to add the current report with the current configuration to the list of reports available in the Widgets.
- Once the necessary configuration is done, click on Generate button. As a result the report will appear on the screen.
n the header of the report is displayed the following info: company name and logo, report name, date range, ordering criteria, date and time of generating report.
In the body of the report is displayed the list of all duplicate and/or opposing punches.
The list of punches includes the following information:
Code: Displays code of the employee.
Name: Displays name of the employee.
Day: Displays day of week of performing punch.
Date: Displays date of performing punch.
Time: Displays time of performing punch.
Action: Displays action of punch.
Clock: Displays device from which punch was performed.
Punches in this report are displayed paired for easily identifying of opposing and duplicate punches.
Report Printing and Exporting Options
- Click on the Export Report icon in the upper left corner of the screen to export this report to a separate file, which can be in any of the following formats: .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .rtf, .csv, .xml, .rpt
- Click on the Print Report icon to print the report.
- Use left and right arrows next to exporting and printing icons for navigating to next and previous pages of the report.