Door Access report gives you full information about Door Access transactions.
After choosing Door Access report from the list of all available reports, in the middle part of the Reports Wizard screen appear some options for report configuration. Here you should do the following configuration of the report.
- From the Report Options group box check Show only employees not having punches box, if you want to show in the report only those employees who don’t have any transactions in selected time period.
- Then click on Next button and navigate to the second step where you can select Employees who should appear in the report. Before selecting employees, you can filter them by Status, Working Time and Employment Type. Also you can filter employees by headquarters, divisions, groups, departments and jobs, to which they are assigned.
- On the third step from Devices table select those devices, transactions of which should be displayed in the report.
- On the next step use Select Time Period fields to select the date range for which you want to generate the report. From the drop-down list select any of predefined options, like Today, Yesterday, This Week, etc., or select Custom option and enter a custom date range into Start and End date fields.
- Then use Order By fields to select how to order employees in the report. You can order employees either by code or name, and either ascending or descending.
- As the last option in this step you have the E-mail Report check box, which you should select if you want the report to be sent to any e-mail address right from the software. In that case you should also select those e-mail recipients who you want the report to be sent to.
- On the next step use 5 Custom Fields to enter any custom information, which you want to be displayed at the end of the report.
- The below Add to Widgets button allows you to add the current report with the current configuration to the list of reports available in the Widgets.
- Once the necessary configuration is done, click on Generate button. As a result the report will appear on the screen.
In the header of the report is displayed the following info: company name and logo, report name, date range, ordering criteria, date and time of generating report. In the body of the report is displayed the list of Door access transactions for each employee separately.
The list of transactions includes the following information:
Code: Displays code of the employee.
Name: Displays name of the employee
.Date: Displays date and time of transaction.
Day: Displays week day of transaction.
Action: Displays action type of transaction.
Clock: Displays code and name of device from which transaction has been performed.
Commit Date: Displays date and time of polling transaction from device.
Applied by: Displays POLLED, which means that transaction has been polled from a device.
Total row at the end of transactions shows the total count of employee’s transactions for the selected date range.
Total Count row at the end of report shows the total count of all employees’ transactions for the selected date range.
Report Printing and Exporting Options
- Click on the Export Report icon in the upper left corner of the screen to export this report to a separate file, which can be in any of the following formats: .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .rtf, .csv, .xml, .rpt
- Click on the Print Report icon to print the report.
- Use left and right arrows next to exporting and printing icons for navigating to next and previous pages of the report.